Favourite for October
-
Lina Roselina is, in my view, probably the most naturally beautiful model
to appear anywhere on the WWW. Slim, pretty, not a tattoo in sight -
everything...
Windsor Rejected Us
-
While my DAILY SPANKING PICS blog is updated a couple of weeks in advance,
it isn't the case for this site, or for my DEVIANTART spanking art page.
Thoughts on closets and convenience
-
Tuesday evening I got a spanking. I haven't talked about it here because I
wasn't sure yet how to talk about it and say what I meant. I screwed up. I
didn'...
The Executive's Secrets and Techniques for Tablets
-
In 2011, Gartner expects 60-65 million units’ sales of tablets and in 2012,
“tablets will achieve profits and sales near $300 million” – predicted by
Gart...
Young Lady, Where on Earth Have You Been?
-
Hello, Loves! It's been ever so long since I've posted on the bloggie-wog,
and for that I'm sorry. Please don't be cross with me!
So, let me sort of catch...
Six Years Later, I Finally Feel at Home
-
Six years ago, I moved to the United States.
When I look back at that moment, I can still remember how big it felt:
exciting, frightening, uncertain, and...
Happy New Year (and safe and well)
-
Happy New Year, everyone! :)
I also wanted to post just to let everyone know that I'm alright. If you've
seen on the news about the terrible fires here in ...
Implementation of a Demerit System
-
One of the Yahoo Groups I subscribe to included a post be a member
describing a system of Demerits he and his wife use to track behavior and
determine disc...
Ironing Out Some Problems!
-
"I expect that the ironing will be finished when I get home from work each
day! I have an important business meeting tonight and my skirt is still
waiting ...
No comments:
Post a Comment