Favourite for October
-
Lina Roselina is, in my view, probably the most naturally beautiful model
to appear anywhere on the WWW. Slim, pretty, not a tattoo in sight -
everything...
Punished For The King
-
In Slow Burn by Annabel Joseph, the setup is that she offended the king in
an audience, and he commanded her husband to take her home and punish her
prop...
Sultry Sunday: A Lady
-
I do not know who this is, but she certainly presents a striking,
no-nonsense pose.
The post Sultry Sunday: A Lady appeared first on All Things Spanking.
Lo esencial al desnudo: La psicología de los azotes
-
Aunque ya no es una forma legal de castigo corporal, una buena bofetada
puede ser muy divertida. De todos los fetiches de los que disfruta la
gente, los az...
MACKENZIE & DELTA PADDLED
-
Poor Mackenzie Reed and Delta Hauser are bare bottom sticking out in the
air for furious solid swats with a big evil paddle and it makes their round
botto...
My God, I Just Had A Grand Mal Seizure.
-
Can’t believe this—I just had a grand mal seizure, while I was working on
my computer very late at night….. …….I froze and could not move. My arms
then w...
Thoughts on closets and convenience
-
Tuesday evening I got a spanking. I haven't talked about it here because I
wasn't sure yet how to talk about it and say what I meant. I screwed up. I
didn'...
Impetuous Marie and Reckless Karen
-
A classic image presented here in superior quality thanks to Sweetspot.
Rather like the vampire spanking in the previous post the unknown artist
uses contr...
Female Naughty Butts #503
-
*Having her sweet fleshy white mounds of female beauty, draped across my
lap, beautifully exposed, Totally the ultimate in pure spanking ecstasy!
:-)...
Which Implement and Why?
-
It occurred to me the other day that you all might not understand why I
choose the implements I choose during the course of a shoot. So, I thought
I’d illu...
Punishment at St Angela's School
-
When Mr Evans entered the detention room he found that Caroline Clark had a
rather insolent expression on her face and was eating...
her expression s...
Excellence Award Spanking
-
Yes Dear Reader, your humble narrator has been away for a while. As usual
it is due to real life competing priorities that sometimes spanking needs
to t...
Monthly Recap: November 2014
-
Whew, November has finally come to an end! We're sure you noticed, but in
case you didn't - this past month was *NaBloPoMo*. Kind of a weird name,
right?...
The End is Here
-
This blog will be vanishing completely. My archives have been moved and my
new site will be burbling with activity after the holidays. Please change
your b...
Party Play
-
Yes, I know it's been a while, life rather got in the way. When life gets
busy, both the inclination and the time to blog rather go out the window.
I've e...
Young Lady, Where on Earth Have You Been?
-
Hello, Loves! It's been ever so long since I've posted on the bloggie-wog,
and for that I'm sorry. Please don't be cross with me!
So, let me sort of catch...
A Plan
-
Thinking about my needs vs. my wants is a hard thing to do. I don't want to
be spanked, I NEED to be spanked. I know it's weird. I acknowledge this
about m...
BRAND NEW SEXY SPANKING BLOG
-
My blog has moved to a sexier home with lots more even redder and sexier
bare bottoms being smacked and slapped for you to enjoy.
To see brand new bare bot...
NEW pictures : Medical part 18, CFNM...
-
Dear friends,
This time, I'm offering you a new batch of exclusively medical photos, so
let's continue the count: medical lot 18 already!
Do...
This is my dream!!!
-
This is my dream!!!
Tina reaches into her chest and pulls out a bathbrush. Gulp! She sits down
in front of me again and looks me in the face.
"You aren...
Embers caught fire
-
I was not expecting what took place yesterday. We don’t usually argue but
somehow a little thing blew up to a bigger issue. I used the F word as in I
a...
Video: Headmistress Straps Him Hard
-
School punishment aficionados rejoice! The English Governess presents a
free nine-minute F/M corporal punishment movie, featuring a strict
headmistress, he...
In At The Deep End - Part Two
-
Hello again, everyone. Thanks for all the comments on my recent picture post,
and especially to those of you whose naughty imaginations fuelled a number
of...
Spotlight Catalogue 3 – 14 August 2016
-
Spotlight Catalogue 3 – 14 August 2016 – Do you like to shop at Spotlight
Australia? Then don't miss the latest Australia weekly catalogue that we
are cons...
Jeep Commander
-
Jeep Commander is one of the best models produced by the outstanding brand
Jeep. Jeep Commander's average market price (MSRP) is found to be ....
Overall v...
Questions asked and answered
-
We just got back from a short vacation.
During our vacation, we had a nice quiet cabin, with lots of privacy,
which my Wife took advantage of, which live...
Fresh paint Shade Suggestions for Living Area
-
The only selection of fresh paint color changes your entire atmosphere of
one's lounge. To obtain the best coloration for your house, begin by
selecting wh...
1st Ever Slayers CP Event
-
I must confess that yesterday was a particularly productive and enjoyable
occasion in the world of Mr Slayer. After months of planning, weeks of
marketing ...
AN OLDIE BUT A GOLDIE
-
Heres another slippering video i thought i'd lost for good . but found
again on forum chinela .. god bless ;-) its a old video now but one of my
favourit...
Another Maintenance Spanking
-
I got spanked yesterday. It was a maintenance spanking that had been
delayed by the holidays and lack of privacy. However, one of our live-in
children has...
Ironing Out Some Problems!
-
"I expect that the ironing will be finished when I get home from work each
day! I have an important business meeting tonight and my skirt is still
waiting ...
No comments:
Post a Comment