Monday, August 10, 2009

CUTE!!! The Daddy Darling Mug and T-Shirt!

The Daddy Darling Mug
is a favorite of Zoey! She drinks coffEE out of her mug every day.
She also reads the poem that was written by Da Janitor and has it memorized.
It's the perfect poem for little girls and their Daddy's everywhere. Now you can own a Daddy Darling mug too!


Daddy Darling if you please,
Let me lie across your knee,
With bottom up and panties down,
So you can spank me sore and sound!

Spank my bottom hot and red,
So I'll remember what you said,
And keep forever in my mind,
The lessons learned on my behind!



Check out the matching
Daddy Darling Poem T-shirt.
This pink T-shirt makes a great night shirt!
Zoey loves wearing her Daddy Darling night shirt when she has a sore red behind.

1 comment:

zprymantis said...

Thanks for advertising my cute shirt and mug! I noticed you were attempting to hotlink into my images, so I granted permission to your blog, so the images should show up ok now at your blog. Thanks for linking to my products. :)