Monday, August 10, 2009

Spanking: How to Give / How to Get




"My husband is pretty good at making sure he gets in at least one swat a day ;-), however it has been a fair while since he has given me a ceremonial spanking.Now by ceremonial I do not mean anything like the Aztecs did; where he sacrifices something before spanking me (very weird), nor do I mean ceremonial as in wearing robes or having witnesses to officiate the act.What I do mean however is something that is a little planned out in that glorious mind of his, perhaps a bit of corner time and lots of talking (I like talking during spankings), or maybe an outfit laid out on the bed with an anticipated wait for the inevitable.Oh how I do love a ceremonial spanking, with his calm and collected manner, that low and dominating tone of voice and the length of time it takes – pure enjoyment and pleasure if I do say so myself. So keeping my fingers crossed, he has showed signs recently of it happening very soon! "
I thought that the above paragraphs from The Good Wives Guide were a good way to set the scene for the following excerpt fromHow to Give a Spanking : Advice from the Receiving End ( Variant Books, 2009 . All rights reserved. Reprinted with Permission . )
In addition to the advice below , readers might also consider wearing a glove ( leather , cycling , gardening or rubber ) to enhance the spanking experience . Gloves will protect the spanker's hand during long spankings .
The rest of the book is well worth reading and deals with adult spanking in a sensitive but practical manner . As I well know , it is very difficult to compartmentalise spanking advice . Many aspects of spanking are interrelated and variable . I would suggest that first timers quickly read and discuss the book , do a little practice to find out what suits , and then go back to the book to refine their spanking activities .

No comments: