Sunday, November 08, 2009

Carmen Electra is "Handy with a Whip and a Pair of Handcuffs


So are you handy with a whip and a pair of handcuffs?
Oh yeah. Someone bought me exactly that as a present. I think they meant it as a joke, so they were a bit surprised when I used them all the time. In the wrong hands, the whip can be painful, but I’m an expert at handling it, so it’s a very erotic thing. That’s what I say to girls – if your man steps out of line, give him a little whip.

Is it true that at school you made a boy carry your books to class every day?
Ooh yes, I did. I was tough, but I had this sweet innocence about me, so I could get away with it. I learnt at a very young age because I had four brothers who bullied me all the time, so when I went to school I took it out on the boys there. I guess I’ve always had an inner dominatrix waiting to get out!

Read the entire story HERE:

No comments: