Friday, November 06, 2009

Nicole Kidman Admits to a Kinky Love Life!!!


She has always remained tight-lipped about her ten-year marriage to actor Tom Cruise and vows she will take all her secrets to the grave.

But in one of her most revealing-ever interviews, Nicole Kidman let slip how her experiences of love ranged from ‘mundane’ marriage to ‘strange sexual fetish stuff’.

The 42-year-old actress, currently married to country singer Keith Urban, said her life had been about exploring different types of love.

1 comment:

Amber Grey said...

One of my favorite celebrities !
=) That just made the world better to see that, lol.
I could not find where to email you personally but was hoping you wouldn't mind exchanging links with me ? We both have "pink" in common- even better. I have two blogs: www.amberpaddledpink.com and www.sassypaddles.com I would be more than happy to add you to my blogs if you wish.
Happy Spanking,
Amber Grey